I am mother of 1year old and have gone through lots of up and downs along with his growth. In past 1 year of my life i have sructinised my each day for my little one. I had been never so careful of my activities in my whole life but last one year I have recorded all the mistakes I have done and corrected them as and when required...I have also appreciated myself at times.
Motherhood is boon....I had realised that after a month of my baby's birth. During the first month i was all in pain as I had undergone through major surgery after my little one's birth. It was too early to realise that the baby beside me is begining point of my eternal journey of motherhood. I still remember the when he was breast fed for the first time...he was hungry and turned towards me for more. That moment was unforgettable... I was all in pain, couldnot turn towards him.....I had so many supports but nothing worked. My body had given up but I knew that my baby wanted me. I could never forget the inner fight which made me realised that I am mother now.
I was adviced bed rest for complete three months. All I did was watch my baby... fed him and then fed myself.... I used enjoy his every activities.....his yawn, his smiles, his innocent look while asleep, his cry.....everything....There it all started....My eternal journey of Mother hood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sacrifice & Ultimate surrender'ness to the mother hood thanks for sharing this...
ReplyDelete