Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sixth month

We were finally back to our home. Akki's dad was so happy to see him n my kiddo responded too, with a smile. I dunno if it was coincidence. But Ram was a proud dad that moment, as he thought his son recognized him. To my surprise akki got well with the changed environment but I dint. Winters are really cold in Bhadrachalam compared to Mumbai. It took me few days to jell along with the climate but then I passed the test too.

It was so blissful when three of us were under the same roof. That was moment when I felt that my family is complete.
This is time when you start introducing solid foods to your baby. But we waited until the end of this month. Though we tried to introduce to him moon daal ka pani, stock of boiled carrot n other vegetables but all in vain. He used to make big fuss of it.We let him won this one. His screams
made him win this n plus from this period his screams weren't sweet anymore.

My mum was still with us. She stayed with us until she was sure that I could handle things all alone.

Trouble makers:
Climate at BCM and my sweetie's hatredness to adapt the new tastes

Baby feeding schedule:
Bottle feeds of pasteurized milk: 3 to 4 times a day (150 to 200 ml)
Bottle feed of Raagi kanji: 1 time a day (150 ml) There is big procedure for making raagi kanji for infants. It is way different from what toddlers or children or adults have.
Apart from the above nursed him as per his demands

No comments:

Post a Comment