Monday, February 22, 2010

0 to 3 months

Its been a while now... cudn't spare time for blogging as my son started walkin these days. It was blissful to watch but at the same time too painful too. I have not seen my son hurt himself so often. Though it is a normal phase of every child, I feel as if my son has made me proudest parent since the day he learnt walking.
Ooooops...Coming back to what I decided to write...0 to 3 months
During this phase of my baby...All I had to do is breastfeed him, and admire him all the day. Changing him, and the all the other daily chores were taken care by my mother and our maid as I was adviced complete Bed Rest. It would have been so difficult without them . My mother was darling. She used to do all chores without a sign of difficulty. I know it was pretty difficult for her....handling a partially bed ridden 26 yr old plus a new born...but she never showed it..She always had a smile when she came near us. I am so proud of her. Neways Thanks for everything maa...Love u...
Ok i get distracted very fast... coming back to the phase..
First it was much difficult to figure out the correct way of breast feeding (though I had refered n no. of books) A nurse and my mother used to support me every time I breast fed. But once I figured out a comfortable position for both of us..Breast feeding was Pure BLISS.

Troublemakers:
My body as i was too weak after 2 major surgeries otherwise my baby was an angel

Baby Schedule for 0 to 3 months:
Mostly used to sleep. I was advised demand feeding. But I rather wanted to stick to a schedule. Fed him every 2 hours during the day (nursing time woud vary from 20 mins to 30 mins).
In the night, I stuck to demand feeding concept i.e., whenever he used to cry coz of hunger

Mistakes:
Dont feed the baby while aseep. Unfortunately I did it and later realised that was a big mistake

1 comment: