Besides shopping I also started giving him bath. He was so small n soft. He used to hate the bath times (but now he wants to dive into the bucket full of water). He used to cry at top of voice n tell the world that his mother is torturing him. Our neighbors always used to guess his bath time rite. They had developed a guessing game on my kiddo's bath time. Is screaming in a apartment (in Mumbai) with 'n' number of neighbors surrounded u, a crime? May be...but my cutie's screams were tuned to musical ragas (at least to my ears). Speaking of screams..he also cried a lot during his DTP vaccinations..(it is due in third month...n it was given that time only but as I 4got to rite then...I m penning it down now). That cruel Doc told me told his legs tight, unaware of the symptoms, I did hold it tight. Before I could realise a six inch needle was piercing my cutie's thighs....Poor thing. I felt like murdering the Doc the first time then it became part schedule. But after that first vaccination, I never had courage to open my eyes during the injection time.
Ok back to what this blog's heading says....We started giving him pasteurized milk in his feeding bottle which was the second thing in his hate list. But by the end of the fifth month he got used to it. It's recommended to adapt spoon feeding. But being a modern citizen of this universe, we generally try d convenient way more than the correct way..
His head was not steady yet. It was so funny to c him uprite. Trish used to cal him 'hile dule mahatma phule baboo'. We used to take him out n it was fun to dress him.
I must thank priya for the very idea of making a blog for akshit.
ReplyDeleteMyself i felt great to remember one my life's most memorable moments what akshit has given to us.
Again thanks to priya for making it possible.
U r welcum ram...But this blog is not only for akshith but all 3 of us and those close to us to cherish our sweetest memories together.
ReplyDelete